1,037 total views, 2 views today
Create Games Marketing
Provide us -Graphics -UI Design -3D Models for 3D game -3D environment -Animation (2D & 3D)
- Be involved in the games industry
- Have a mindset that marketing can help you sell your games more effectively!
- You should be familiar with games terminology e.g FPS, Roguelike, RPG, MMO, GAAP, GAAS, Point and Click etc.
An Introduction to Games Marketing is an expertly designed course aimed at students and independent game designers who want to understand how to market their game. This course is designed specifically for games by industry professionals. You should take this course if you want to gain a better understanding of what marketing activities you should do and how to do them. Our course includes a pack of 5 resources including, a social media handbook, a media briefing template, an example coverage report, an example social content calendar and a press list template for you to use for your games.
This course should take 2-3 hours to complete and is structured in a series of lectures followed by a quizzes. You should take this course if you need help starting your games marketing, you have a game in development or you want to gain a greater understanding of the impact and value of marketing in the games industry.
This course is perfect for you if you are:
- Midway through your games development
- Are about to attend a tradeshow such as PAX, Indiecade, Fantastic Arcade, GDC, TGS or others
- Are about to send out press releases to the media
- Ready to set up your social channels to start advertising your game
- If you are studying game development
- This course is appropriate for, but not limited to: developers in the games industry, hobby developers, students of game design, and stakeholders in the games industry.
- This is a basic course intended for games developers and students that have limited or no marketing education.